2013 information coming soon!
The Darien Farmers Market is held on Wednesdays 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Mechanic Street behind the firehouse. It is sponsored by Bob Harrel, First Selectwoman Evonne Klein and the Board of Selectmen, in cooperation with the CT Department of Agriculture. Vendors include:
- Gazy Brothers Farm, Oxford
- Oxhollow Farm, Roxbury
- Smith’s Acres, Niantic
- Woodland Farm, South Glastonbury
- Newgate Farms, East Granby,
- River Bank Certified Organic Farm, Roxbury
- Plasko’s Farm, Trumbull
- Whistle Stop Bakery, Ridgefield
Thank you to the owners of Howard Johnson’s Hotel for graciously hosting our market while our permanent home was under construction!